WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Friday, January 30, 2009

Senior Style -DVD

For all you Seniors... check this out
This is AWESOME
:


(You'll need to go below to "my Playlist" text box and turn off the music first)





What an amazing way to celebrate your Senior Year! Impress your family and friends with a unique and one of a kind slideshow.... because there's only one YOU!!


There are so many applications for this slideshow... DVD, facebook, YouTube, Myspace... even your iphone can carry a slideshow on it!

Senior Style DVD's are now available for $100 They plays on any TV or computer
Media Application slideshows for Facebook/Myspace/YouTube - $75

2 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW!!! The SLIDESHOW is AWESOME!!!! Every Senior needs this. Your are so creative!!!!

I wish I had of had this when I was a Senior--a trillion moons ago!!

luv u
hugs johnnie

Annie said...

Pati! LOVING the slideshow...looks fabulous!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!